- Parent Meeting: 8/12 @ 6pm at WHS in the Media Center
- 8/9: The Cross Country Team Roster is finalized.
- Cross Country practice schedule will be different this year. The kids have an option of what time they will practice for the year. We will have morning practice prior to school at 5:15am or after school at 2:45pm. The schedule will be as follows:
Monday: 5:15 am; 2:45 pm
Tuesday: 5:15 am; 2:45 pm
Wednesday: 2:45 pm
Thursday: 5:15 am; 2:45 pm
Friday: 2:45 pm
Morning will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. The kids who choose morning will also go in the afternoon on Wednesday and Friday for a short shakeout (unless they are in another sport). There can be no fluctuations in when they come to practice, they either choose the morning option or the afternoon option.
A couple of reasons for having morning practice:
- Weather–Heat exhaustion for our younger and newer runners and quality workouts for our older runners.
- Conflicting activities: This will allow some kids to attend practice with no conflicting after school tutoring/activities.
This will be discussed thoroughly at the parent meeting.
The fair share is due by tomorrow unless you are on a payment plan. The link to pay for the fair share is here: https://www.schoolpay.com/pay/for/Cross-Country-Boys-and-Girls-Pride-Pack/SbhTHT4
Please email Coach Taylor if you have any questions.
Trewwrunner@gmail.com (preferred) or firstname.lastname@example.org