The girls’ volleyball team will have tryouts on 8/31. Before any athlete can participate they must have athletic clearance through https://athleticclearance.fhsaahome.org/. The instructions have been attached. Please plan on at least 48 hrs for athletic physicals to be cleared.
On the day of tryouts, athletes will need to report to the gym. Before entering the gym, we will verify that the physical has been submitted and cleared. Athletes will need to wear masks and have their own water bottles. Masks will be worn when not actively participating in drills. We will be grouping the girls in small groups, and they will work in these groups for the day. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
Please complete this short survey to help the coaches prepare for tryouts. SURVEY
- Freshmen Tryouts will take place from 3 -5 pm on the 31st
- Sophmore Tryouts will take place from 5:30-7:30 pm on the 31st
- Juniors and Seniors will take place from 3-5:30 pm on 9/1
- Invited players will be asked back for a final tryout from 2-4 on 9/2
- For the players who make the team, the first day of practice will be 9/3
Due to the number of players anticipated for tryouts, we will be making cuts after each tryout session.
We will inform the players during tryouts on how they will be notified of the cuts.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Coach Ihnenfeld: email@example.com