Revised: Please read!!
Important 2021 Track and Field updates:
Parents and Student Athletes: This is Subject to change pending any COVID Changes
- All Cross Country Runners MUST have two weeks of active recovery. This may include the following…
- Cross training/Core Work AND/OR
- Light running…. Light running… a total mileage of 9 miles per week until Winter Conditioning
Revised: I will post workouts to be done on your own until we are cleared to condition as a group PER OCPS.
2020 – 2021 Track & Field Winter Conditioning: Monday November 30, 2020 – January 15, 2021 (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday @ On Campus Track)
Zoom Meeting: Monday November 30, 2020 at 7PM (See link below)
Jason Greer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: 2021 Track & Field Conditioning Meeting
Time: Nov 30, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 896 3597 0048
Additional Important Information:
- First day of 2021 Track & Field Tryouts: January 25, 2021 from 3PM-5:30PM @ Scott Pine Park
- Tryouts January 25, 2021 – January 29, 2021 @ Scott Pine Park from 3-5:30PM
- 2021 Track & Field Required Testing Day: January 29, 2021 @ Scott Pine Park from 3-5:30PM
- 2021 Track and Field Cut list posted: January 30, 2021 Via Windermere Athletics site. It will also be posted on the Media Center Doors.
- 2021 Track and Field Parent Meeting: February 1, 2021 Via Zoom @ 7PM
- A Link/Code will be provided
- Pride Pack Due Date: February 3, 2021
- Team Gear Order: February 3, 2021
- 2021 Preseason Classic: February 13, 2021
2020 Cross Country Wrap up.
Congrats to all the 2020 Cross country seniors and runners. You have made it through an amazing season while fighting all the COVID 19 challenges. Thank you and congrats!!
A big shout out to Katie Ranck for advancing to the FHSAA 2020 Cross Country Championships. She finished with a lifetime best as she moved up from being seated 43rd to an amazing 22nd finish. That 22nd finish has moved her into the second best finish in school history of any individual competing at the Boys and Girls FHSAA Cross Country Championships. In addition, Katie will finish her Senior Cross country campaign as the School Record Holder with a time of 19:37.01.
Windermere Track and Field Coaching Staff