Jason Greer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: 2021 Track & Field Update
Time: Jan 11, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 0939 2803
Today’s workout 1/11/2021:
A. Sprinters/ Jumps / Hurdles: 15 Minute Run, 3×10 squat jumps, 3x30m lunges, 3×10 mountain climbers
B. Mid Distance/ Distance: Easy 8 Miles, 3×10 squat jumps, 3x30m lunges, 3×10 mountain climbers
C. Throwers: 10min Job, 3×10 squat jumps, 3x30m lunges, 3×10 mountain climbers
Parents and Student Athletes: This is Subject to change pending any COVID Changes
Happy New Year!
Here are a few updates for the 2021 Track and field Season.
- Winter Conditioning: We will participate in Virtual Zoom meetings on Sundays to review the status of workouts to be done on your own three days a week. A link will be provided on Saturday for the Sunday Zoom meetings.
- Every athlete interested in trying out for track and field must be cleared with all required paperwork uploaded. These instructions can be found at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/2230/2020/05/19185654/Athletic-Clearance-Instructions.pdf
- Mid Distance and Distance athletes. In addition to core workouts, you will be required to put in your mileage each week…. It will be added to the site as well.
- First day of 2021 Track & Field Tryouts: January 25, 2021 from 3PM-5:30PM @ Scott Pine Park
- Tryouts January 25, 2021 – January 29, 2021 @ Scott Pine Park from 3-5:30PM
- 2021 Track & Field Required Testing Day: January 29, 2021 @ Scott Pine Park from 3-5:30PM
- 2021 Track and Field Cut list posted: January 30, 2021 Via Windermere Athletics site. It will also be posted on the Media Center Doors.
- 2021 Track and Field Parent Meeting: February 1, 2021 Via Zoom @ 7PM
- A Link/Code will be provided
- Pride Pack Due Date: February 3, 2021
- Team Gear Order: February 3, 2021
- 2021 Preseason Classic: February 13, 2021
Windermere Track and Field Coaching Staff