A. Sprinters/ Jumps / Hurdles: 25 Minute Run
B. Mid Distance/ Distance: Easy 10 Miles
C. Throwers: 15 min Jog:
Updates for the 2021 Track and field Season.
- Winter Conditioning: We will participate in Virtual Zoom meetings on Sundays to review the status of workouts to be done on your own three days a week. A link will be provided on Saturday for the Sunday Zoom meetings.
Every athlete interested in trying out for track and field must be cleared with all required paperwork uploaded. These instructions can be found at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/2230/2020/05/19185654/Athletic-Clearance-Instructions.pdf
- First day of 2021 Track & Field Tryouts: January 25, 2021 from 3PM-5:30PM @ Scott Pine Park
- Tryouts January 25, 2021 – January 29, 2021 @ Scott Pine Park from 3-5:30PM
- 2021 Track & Field Required Testing Day: January 29, 2021 @ Scott Pine Park from 3-5:30PM
- 2021 Track and Field Cut list posted: January 30, 2021 Via Windermere Athletics site. It will also be posted on the Media Center Doors.
- 2021 Track and Field Parent Meeting: February 1, 2021 Via Zoom @ 7PM
- A Link/Code will be provided
- Pride Pack Due Date: February 3, 2021
- Team Gear Order: February 3, 2021
- 2021 Preseason Classic: February 13, 2021
Windermere Track and Field Coaching Staff